Who We Are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Farmers and Merchants Bank
What We do
|How does Famers and Merchants Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Farmers and Merchants Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect personal information, for example, when you;
- [Open an account] or [Deposit money]
- [pay your bills] or [apply for a loan]
- [use your credit or debit card]
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only;
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State Laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership and control. They can be financial and non financial companies.
- Farmers and Merchants bank has no affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank does not jointly market